Community Engagement Compendium: Local is Global
The University of North Georgia is issuing a Call for Papers for an open access community engagement compendium. This compendium will undergo rigorous blind peer review to ensure the quality of the scholarship.
The focus of this compendium is the linkage between local, regional, national, and international engagement. How does local engagement impact national engagement? How can lessons learned from international engagement activities cross over to local engagement projects?
- The editors encourage submissions related to the following:
- Outcomes of regional engagement initiatives
- International impact of local and regional engagement projects
- Mandatory vs. Volunteer Engagement
- How to measure scholarly engagement
- Community Engagement and P&T
Please submit all papers to email@example.com.
- All submissions must be original unpublished work.
- Papers must be between 5,000-9,000 words in length.
- Citations must follow MLA or APA standards.
Call for Papers issued by Donna Gessell and Corey Parson