Call for Proposals
UNG LEADS is accepting proposals for the 2022 UNG LEADS professional development day on Monday, August 15, 2022.
Proposal submission deadline is April 1, 2022.
Presenters will be notified of acceptance by April 18, 2022.
This year, UNG will be celebrating its 150th anniversary and proposals celebrating UNG’s past, present, and future are especially encouraged. Proposals should follow the tracks and presentation types listed below.
- Diversity and inclusion
- Student Success
- Professional Development
- Personal Development
- UNG Structure
- Celebrating UNG (historical topics, innovation within your field, or items that may not traditionally fit within the other tracks)
We will be accepting the following presentation types this year:
- 45-minute presentation. A complete session made up of formal presentations coordinated around a single theme.
- 45-minute hands-on demonstration, tutorial, case study, or presentation. Show attendees how to use or apply a specific tool, technique, workflow, or concept. Visual aids and/or handouts are encouraged.
- 15-minute presentation. Traditional paper presentations are welcome, as are case studies, research reports, and project overviews.
- 7- minute “Lightning Talk”. Briefly highlight recent projects, works in progress, or ideas for future collaboration.
Proposals should include:
- Presentation title
- Abstract (150 words)
- Presenter biography (please provide one sentence about experience relevant to the presentation per presenter)
- Presentation type
- Participant outcomes
*Please note that presenters will have to create an account to submit proposals. The Nighthawks Open Institutional Repository is not a part of the SSO system.
For information on how proposals are evaluated, please see the Proposal Evaluation Rubric.